Sunday, April 19, 2009

Molecule Interactions Between Co2 And No2



Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens: Lakers Lovers

Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens: Lakers Lovers Zac Efron and girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens does not keep the PDA, and to see a game between the court and the Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Lakers NBA Playoffs 2009 at LA's Staples Center on Sunday afternoon (April 19). Also the picture: TMZ boss Harvey Levin.

Earlier in the day, the boy was discovered in 2009 Coachella Music Festival in Indio, California

Zac's new comedy 17 Again opened at No. 1 at weekend box office with $ 24 , 1 million in ticket sales. State of Play came in second with $ 14.1 million (starring Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck, Rachel McAdams, Helen Mirren and Robin Wright Penn.

Zac Efron is fashionable, wants to be Marty McFly

Zac Efron esta de moda , quiere ser Marty McFly

Zac Efron That's hot no one doubts, either for playing and dancing in "High School Musical 'or his new movie '17 again' given away the tickets for the preview in HSM 4 and also have its presence in Spain

Now, the famous actor wants to star in a remake of 'Return the Future. " It has been declared fan of the series, so it even has in his possession a Deloriant. In the words of Zac says he would love to wear the shoes Michael J. Fox in a possible remake. We do not know if Zac is hinting something to producers in the remakes because today there constacia of any new version of the classic filmed in 1985 by Robert Zemeckis.


Zac Efron Angelina Jolie dreams

Zac Efron sueña con Angelina Jolie

Zac Efron made a confession during the interview on the Jimmy Kimmel Live ! in the city of Hollywood last Thursday 16. There

, actor Figure 21 and the High School Musical admitted that the figure of Angelina Jolie comes across many times on its way. One might even say that her dreams.

"For some reason, I always think how I met Angelina Jolie and the way they spoil that game ... I can not explain. The last time I saw her was at the Academy Awards. She came to me and said ... '' How are you feeling? "... I said that right ... Oh, God ... I walked away from her and walked rapidamente.Y all saw it! Until Vanessa laughed at me. "

also told another experience with the wife of Brad Pitt: "On another occasion, she crossed a room where I was ... I looked into my eyes ... we made eye contact ... and I said 'Hi, how are you' .. do not know if he heard me or not . The truth is that when I turned to see her as she walked away, she smiled. "


auction ball autographed by Zac Efron U.S. $ 2.375

zac

As you know the teen sensation of Hollywood, , appeared on the television show "The " where he was interviewed by the popular comedian on Wednesday 15.

And as part of the promotion that comes brindandoEllen to , the figure of High School Musical 3 basketball autographed ball to be auctioned on Ebay, a website selling various products to the highest bidder.

Well, if someone wants to have this unforgettable memory of his idol, simply enter Ebay outbid and sales base is ... .. 2,375 dollars! Indeed, auction bids end on 22 April.

All proceeds will go to that organization, or HSUS (in English, Humane Society of the United States) organization based in Washington DC focusing on the promotion of animal welfare.

Zac Efron in GQ Magazine


fans will be watching, no doubt, the upcoming issue of GQ magazine of May, as Zac Efron be on the cover and an interesting interview his career, projects and future plans.

way, the set of High School Musical 3 conducted a photo session which will provide some of them.

Zac Efron will not marry until age 40


Zac Efron no se casará hasta los 40 años

As you all know, Zan Efron will be exclusively in the May edition of the Journal GQ . There, among other topics of the interview, denied the rumors about his possible marriage on the island of Kauai in Hawaii, Zac and Vanessa after visiting the island in October last year.

"That is nonsense. I definitely would not marry. In this business, do not think unless you get pregnant. The truth is that I will not marry until age 40. That idea never crossed my mind, "Zac said emphatically.

All this rumor began when the two figures of were on the island and loved it. And everyone thought that his manager Jason Barrett, was looking at the requirements for the wedding in the Aloha State.


Ashley Tisdale Ashley Tisdale, singer and actress known to millions as the star of the megahit High School Musical, is releasing their second solo album through Warner Bros. Records entitled "Guilty Pleasure", the June 16, 2009.

Ashley Tisdale, singer and actress known to millions as the star of the megahit High School Musical , is releasing their second solo album through Warner Bros. Records, entitled Guilty Pleasure, "the June 16, 2009.

With a sound very rock and current, " Guilty Pleasure" is a mature and creative work, which leads to another level, after launching his solo career in 2007 through album 'Headstrong' .

"Headstrong helped me learning since it was my first album , "Tisdale said." This time I chose exactly what I wanted, and the message he wanted to reflect on what it is that I am a girl of 23 years old, and I'm not just the pretty girl dumb blonde who met at Disney. I have another side who do not know and I love rock music, which people probably do not know. In each album share with the world what you are as a person, and I want my fans to know my other side. This album reflects exactly who I am at this time. "

" Guilty Pleasure " is undoubtedly a true reflection of a girl who is growing and Share their thoughts through songs like their first single, "It's Alright, It's OK " - a fun and spontaneous song that is about being single, and to take control of your life for the first time. " love these songs," Tisdale admitted. " In this album I decided to transfer all my experiences from past relationships. We can all relate to the songs. Especially in this song I try to show that we must not allow ourselves to be trampled; A positive message for all girls. "

2414_9_400

Tisdale worked with many famous producers and writers, such as Kara DioGuardi ( Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood ), Toby Gad (Beyoncé, Fergie ) Billy Steinberg (Madonna ), Emanuel Kiriakou ( David Archuleta, Nick Lachey ), and the Swedish production team Twin (who wrote the singles Headstrong " Not Like That" and "Be Good To Me ), Ashley co-wrote several tracks on " Guilty Pleasure "including the song" Acting Out, "whose lyrics could serve as the mission statement Album: "I want out of this cage / I will not be stuck / I will break these chains / I'm taking over now / I'll give you something to talk / It's another part of me that I'm showing ." Ashley

also co-wrote the song "Overrated ," which is not to change your personality just to please a boy, and two ballads; "What If " and " Me Without You." Another song that gets a lot of attention is the issue "Masquerade " ranked as the most sophisticated song Ashley .

"I'm growing and this is the music I want to do , "said Ashley ." On this album I'm not talking about anyone else but me as a person. All these songs have a message and a story with which you can identify. I could not sing if there was no connection with me. "

The first single from Guilty Pleasure is" It's Alright, It's OK , "which is heard massively since last April 14 through radio stations, and also go on sale through digital stores.


0 comments:

Post a Comment