Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What Is A Low Loss Header



Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron in "Funny or Die"

Vanessa Hudgens y Zac Efron en Funny or Die

We present photos of the couple's current young stars time High School Musical, Zac Efron , who were filming a scene for a comedy website called FunnyorDie.com

The filming of "Funny or Die " (Have Fun or Die) was carried out by the pool at the house of Adam Shankman, in the town of Los Feliz, near Los Angeles. Shankman was the one who directed the film "17 Again " and "Haispray" movies where was Zac.

comedy

This video will be released on the website of Will Ferrell this Wednesday 8 and will be in situations gracioasa Zac and Vanessa shirtless in shorts around the pool. also participate in the filming : Queen Latifah and Nicole Ritchie.

Vanessa Hudgens y Zac Efron en Funny or Die

Zac: "I love to work with Vanessa again"

Zac :Me encantaría trabajar con Vanessa otra vez

After receiving his award with the Breakout Performer of the Year from April 2, Zac Efron , was interviewed the music program MTV News and talked about his recent film "17 Again " and work with Matthew Perry, as well as your plans with your girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens .

"I really felt like family to work with Matthew. It's a great actor and we have a good affinity in the filming. I must confess that I helped in some parts of the movie he was working as a youth. Realmemte we have become good friends. "

And on a possible film work with Vanessa said: "I hope to work with Vanessa again. It feels good to be next to your best friend ... ... and that she is. "




Zac Efron advises parents to give sex education to their children

'17

actor again, "who is dating her co-star from High School Musical, Vanessa Hudgens says that families should have conversations about sexuality.











Zac Efron says it's important that adults are enthusiastic when they talk about sex and contraception with their children.

Speaking of his relationship with his father, David Efron, Zac said: 'I liked my father, at some point, had that conversation with me and my little brother, and always managed very well. It was very intense. "

The 21 year old recently admitted that his mother, Starla, is relaxed about his sex life and was upset when he saw a picture of him and Vanessa in which they were seen leaving a local sales sex toys. "

'My mom said, "Zac, what were you doing in a sex shop?" I said, 'Mom, calm down, not a sex shop! She would never enter such a place. "

'I know I had sex! I said 'it means ... My socks were full of condoms this Christmas. She buys me the economic case. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment