Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nadine Jansen V Bikini



Zac Efron in the list of TIME's most influential

Another award for Zac. The star of High School Musical 3 is the youngest person on the list of 100 most influential people list published by TIME magazine for 2009.

Vanessa Hudgens is in the post 55, next big name celebrities like, Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Tom Hanks, Jay Leno, MIA, Penelope Cruz, Tina Fey, Kate Winslet, John Legend, Barack and Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, among others.

This is the first appearance of the star of High School Musical on the magazine's annual list. and Claire Danes, who stars in the film "Me and Orson Welles " next to Efron, the importance of this compared with that of Leonardo DiCaprio , who work in Romeo and Juliet.

is why we present a translation of an article he wrote for Times Danes.

Zac Efron: young and influential

Zac
Efron is the youngest of the list of 100 influential figures published by Time magazine and is part of the phenomenon of young stars born from Disney.


They walk

18 and are musicians, actors and, above all, young stars. These stars set the trends, since millions in their accounts and accumulating unconditional admiration of an audience. This type of media product includes concerts, movies, TV series and endless merchandsing. Miley Cyrus, or Hannah Montana for her fans, is another example of the global teen phenomenon. And as cherry on the cake, the gorgeous Zac Efron, who like a teenager but transcends age range among its followers. The young actor is to premiere a blockbuster hit his film 17 again and just be included in the list published by Time's 100 most influential people. But not only listed but is the youngest of this selection of celebrities. Vanessa Hudgens

films "Beastly" in July

As we have presented in previous notes, Vanessa Hudgens imporante have a stake in the new film production called, , which will be filmed from July in the cities of Quebec and Montreal, Canada.

of Disney stories will undoubtedly be a new challenge in the career of Zac Efron's girlfriend , the most dramatic performances immerse themselves in very different musicals High School Musical's 3.

And, of course, like any celebrity, the paparazzi do not lose sight of even a moment. For example, in this video we see Vanessa in her black convertible luxury visiting the studios of Film Colony Studios in Los Angeles.

and observe the tag that surround photographers to not miss a detail of one of the stars of Disney.


Zac Efron in 40 of Spain Magazine


On his way to Madrid for the premiere of " 17 Again, Zac Efron was interviewed by many media. And one of them was Magazine, very popular in the mother country that had the good fortune to interview for the May issue.

In this regard, we present an exclusive interview on the set of High School Musical 3 , where he talks about his latest film, as well as sex and advice to youth about sex.

Why are you interested 17 again?

Most of the projects that I sent were very focused on adolescence. This idea caught me because it gave me the opportunity to play a man of 37 years was more interesting and fun and, as I have in this very young, I always deal with adults, even more than with people my age.

How do you see a man of 37 years?

Each is at a different stage of his life. People tell me that you are confused adolescence, to find out who you are twenty, thirty start living your life and when you approach forty ...

father of six children, for example?

now the simple idea of \u200b\u200bhaving children scares me. Maybe it's because very young I was very exposed to a lot of kids but now, frankly, in the depths of me, I'm too selfish to be a father.

There is a scene where condoms are distributed in class and you give a very convincing speech plan "you should expect to be in love." Do you pin it?

Yes, the character speaks from the heart, and that's fine. In my case is what my parents advised me and believe in it. I have been educated to believe.

Really? "No sex before marriage?

Everyone thinks there at some point, just about how long it takes to change your mind.

What would you do if your girlfriend got pregnant?

Nothing can prepare you for something. I guess it comes to taking precautions. It is the advice I got when I was very small and I followed to the letter.

There are girls of 14 who literally throw you to the neck. What do you say in such cases?

girls do 14?

Yes, girls of 14 or 15 years.

It happens every day and I have great conversations with them, but I do not think that is bad. From my point of view that is not what happens.

How you see it then?

I do not know, get excited and I talk to them, I say it's great to know. Many ask me for advice. I love that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment