Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Should I Do My Privates With Veet



Vanessa: "My sister is my best friend"


Hudgens

The always lovely Vanessa Hudgens news. This time the paparazzi found her at the exit of Cecconi's restaurant specializes in Italian food, located on Melrose Ave West Hollywood on Tuesday, 5 in the afternoon.

actress 20 years and a figure of wore a dress from Lauren Moshi, whose price, according to experts, is $ 160.

Indeed, the girlfriend of Zac Efron in an interview to the magazine "Caras" in Brazil, spoke a bit of family life. "My parents are my biggest supporters in what he does. They have been with me since I started my career in High School Musical. "

adds: "When I left school to begin all this, I had to adjust to study at home, where my sister Stella became my best friend. I always dreamed of having a sister. Cuad she was born, I was very happy. "

Stella


Crisis between Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens

seems that Vanessa did not like listening to Zac saying he is single until their forties.

Vannesa and Zac wants a ring wants to remain single. This seems to be why the first crisis of the pair of gorgeous actors. According to the weekly magazine The National Enquirer Hudgens not amused by the recent statements made by her boyfriend on camera. Months ago, it was rumored that Zac had bought a beautiful engagement ring to Vanessa. However, the time and Efron's comments were responsible for denying this version. Vanessa Hudgens would have given an ultimatum Zac Efron to decide and make a wedding date. Otherwise, the young star of High School Musical threatens to go out with other guys.

Zac is currently promoting his latest film etrega '17 again ', while Vanessa is preparing to roll Beastly, the new version of Beauty and the Beast.

new film Premiere Zac Efron


  • Actor Argentina presented in his film "17 Again" In the U.S.
  • grossed $ 24 million


Buenos Aires, May 6 .- U.S. actor Zac Efron, who on Thursday released in Argentina the film "17 Again", acknowledged that even now enjoys fame in school was not popular and therefore is considered a "person."

In an interview published in the Journal "Clarín," Efron said his school years had nothing to do with what is narrated in the film, he always went unnoticed.

"I used to walk with my head down," the actor said in an interview in which he stressed that his parents said, "and will happen and you will remember this era with sympathy."

chatted it is sometimes difficult to keep our feet on the ground, so admires John Travolta, Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio for being actors who despite his reputation retain its simplicity.

The star of "High School Musical" stated that travel to this country is a matter that is pending, and he hopes to meet His followers, because "without them there would be what I am now."

"17 Again" in its first week of release in the United States managed to raise $ 24 million.

The film tells the story of a man (Matthew Perry) that overnight again a 17 year old boy (Efron). (With information from Notimex / JJJ)

Zac Efron is more mature with "17 Again"

The premiere of "17 Again " catapulted to the top Hollywood reserved for those players who demonstrate talent and versatility. And this happened to Zac Efron, the star of High School Musical 3 , who in an interview with the newspaper Clarín of Argentina, speaking about this film, his career, Johnny Deep, experience in the HSM and its relationship with Vanessa Hudgens .

turned 21 in October. What was the biggest change?
only thing different is that now I have legal drinking age. Now I'm more mature. The 21 I found a very good time. I'm seeing how it's going to continue my career, dedicated to choose projects carefully, trying not to be mistaken.

Is living a complicated very public romance with your partner in "HSM"?
With Vanessa (Hudgens) everything is easy, it is natural for us to be together and have fun. But we do note to discuss the couple. I think an actor should safeguard your privacy.

The director says he always greet you deal with all the fans who came to the set. Is it part of your philosophy?
Definitely. I think we should treat people the way you want to try it. I also learned to have idols as Barry Bonds (baseball star) or Michael Jackson. They were my heroes. And every time I see them, if you get a handshake or tell you something, never I forget. I know how important was it for me and a way back, I want for my fans as they were for me.

Have you lost control of the situation due to the enthusiasm of the fans?
sometimes, but I find it strange to talk about that. I am a person. I try to communicate that all the time. And sometimes I work.

Your child was different from the one you live in the movie?
Very different, I grew up in a small town, no houses to be destroyed in crazy party. The only parties I would be doing in your backyard. It was not very popular, used to walk with his head down. I remember my parents I said, and will happen and you will remember this time fondly. They were right.

Did you feel that fame once you went to his head?
No, I have advised a lot, I've been told a million times, you do not have to let it go to your head . I admire people who do not let that happen to him, as JohnTravolta, Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp. They have their feet on the ground. It is difficult to maintain that sometimes. Many people lose their heads.


Zac Efron: "No sex before marriage"


This is part of the interview he had 40 Magazine Spain with Zac Efron the figure of the High School Musial 3, in the Motherland ticipated where he was at the premiere of his latest film "17 Again . " In that publication Zac referred to the importance it attaches to a relationship and marriage. Let's see.

"No sex before marriage?

Everyone thinks there at some point, just about how long it takes to change your mind.

What would you do if your girlfriend got pregnant?

Nothing can prepare you for something well. I guess it comes to taking precautions. It is the advice I got when I was very small and I followed to the letter.

There are girls of 14 who literally throw you to the neck. What do you say in such cases?

girls do 14?

Yes, girls of 14 or 15 years.

It happens every day and I have great conversations with them, but I do not think that is bad. From my point of view that is not what happens.

How you see it then?

I do not know, get excited and I talk to them, I say it's great to know. Many ask me for advice. I love that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment